Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A little late is better than never...



Good EVENING??? Lovelies!!!! I was on facebook last night and a friend of mine said that she felt so guilty because everything was happening all at once and she couldn't give 100% to all of the things in her life... She put it so clearly!!! How we beat ourselves up because we aren't making dinner while cleaning the house, walking the dog, changing the sheets, doing the laundry, corresponding with friends, making love to our husbands, and rocking it out on our careers..... Is it just women who feel this way?? I don't know.. but I look at my dirty floor, my unwalked dogs, my pizza delivery box, and my coffee maker that needs to be cleaned and I DO feel guilty!!!!! Shoot... I feel guilty if I watch "House Hunters" and my house doesn't look like the "after"..... Getting a guilt trip from a damn episode of "House Hunters"??!! Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllll... you know I need to go to bed!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i think we all do that and we shouldn't! i love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete