Sunday, June 29, 2014

A view from above....


ok... I took this pic on my back with my phone above me... henceforth... all pics need to be taken from this angle... you know when you facetime and you see your own face? I don't know about you, but when I facetime.. I should say when I USED to facetime as I saw my own face and it was horrifying.... I couldn't even look at my face... so I tried this and look! I look so much better... this is my new pose...

Next up... remember the harem pants discussion? It all started with Lindsey over at thepleatedpoppy.com where I get about 85% of my inspiration... so anyway... she put up these pants....

I was a little worried about what I would look like in them, but I took a chance and followed the advice of thedirtyknitter.blogspot.com and went to Kohls and they had the harem pants in gross!!! So 22.00 later.. here they are... not too shabby.. and SUPER comfortable.... so I went to Ross and got two more pairs... they are the new skinny jean!! Of course Lindsey is ahead of the curve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment