Thursday, June 26, 2014

Road blocks...


It seems that roadblock is the word of the day....
Roadblock nmber 1.. I had a two day conference from 8-4 on positive feedback affecting student outcomes... this conference was the LONGEST ass conference  I have EVER been to... LONG... BORING.... suicide became an option at abot 1:30 both afternoons... this roadblocked me from my beloved "What I Wore Wednesday" with LIndsey and Sarah.... boo!!!
Next roadblock... Casey wants to move into her friend's apartment... its a good idea... they are like Mary and Rhoda, Lucy and Ethel, Betty and Wilma.... but again.. roadblock after roadblock... she wants to take some furniture.. hubs says no... I'm right in the middle....
Roadblock to sleeping.. My netflix documentaries... they are sooooooooooo good.!!!

tommorrow I fullly intend to SLEEP late, have coffee and a belgian waffle, and going to Salvation Army... ahhhhhhh... I love summer!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment