Sunday, June 29, 2014

Whats your favorite?????

I went to my niece's graduation party yesterday and  spent some very quality time with my sistas.... Now.. the thing with having a blog is you get complaints!!! So my sisters go, " Ever since you've been on summer vacation, your blogging has REALLY suffered!!! I have to cop to the complaint.. its true!!! But last week I did have that HORRIBLY BORING conference to attend and as much as I tried to do my blog, some busybody came up to me in the middle of it and goes, " I know you'd want to hear this from a peer, and not an administrator, but I noticed your computer was up and you were off task during the presentation"... she doesn't know of pookapookapooka and my devotion to my readers!!! ( long story short on that one: I told on her that she said that and she got the business for it.. HA!!!)
 So anyway!!!!
Now I have to double up for this readership of mine with "Whats your favorite???"

1. Food: Baked potatoes... the thing is... can  you really have a BAD baked potato?? no... as much as I love ribs.... if they're tough, they're no good... a baked potato is hard to screw up and you can eat it with anything....cheese, sour cream, broccoli... whatever....

2. TV show: I have to say "Mad Men" because it touches such different nerves with me... Don reminds me so much of my own dad and his struggle... I think the show is put on with such respect for its audience that I appreciate every episode

3. Season: FALL!!! I love Fall... I love the weather, the fashion, the new TV, the holidays, everything about it really....
 If I hear that song, I can literally taste the peanut butter and jelly sandwich I had for lunch in first grade.... it just makes me remember when I was 6,,,

5. Animal: Dog for SURE!!! People think because I love dogs that I hate cats.. I don't hate cats, I just could never have one....  I just love dogs... terriers in particular...

6. Movie:  Its a Wonderful Life... I watch it whenever its on, I once watched in June, I saw it in the theater, I cry every time I see it....
7. Word: Suzanne... its my favorite word.... I think its a lovely word.....
8. Memory: My favorite memory is probably when Casey was three.... We had a party for her and it was so damn hot... but all my family was there and I was literally 9 months pregnant with Jack... it was such an exciteing time...
9. holiday: Thanksgiving...
Thanksgiving is all about the FOOD... Love that!!! But also, it is a great time to be a teacher.. .Thanksgiving week is 2 days long!!!  and then you have Christmas to look forward to... Love me some Thanksgiving....

10. hobby: shopping... thats bad right??? but I love shopping... I love blogging... I love doing things for my little class... but shopping heads the list.... #shopaholic
11. Time of Day: ok...lets see.... I would say 8:00 pm.... usually I'm DONE with everything about this time and I can click the off button...

12. Story:  When I was little, my dad used to read "Grimms Fairy Tales" to us... not every night.. but sometimes... he used to lick his thumb to turn the page... I remember those stories....

13. possession: I have a picture of "The Kiss"  I love that picture.. .its the first thing that goes on the wall of every home I've lived in...

14. Store: anyone who knows me knows this already... Goodwill... I go almost daily.... thats bad right? But when Goodwill is good.. its REALLY good....


 Whats your favorite????

No comments:

Post a Comment