Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Dear.....

My next installments of Dear letters...

Dear Summer,
LOVE YOU!!! I love your lazy mornings, your warm weather, your grilled food, your fresh fruit... love all of it... never was my favorite season... but you are growing on me!!!!
Dear Hubsband,
 PLEASE stop stressing over your job situation... and try to trust in God, in me, in our family... we are all behind you... we love you... we will never leave you...

Dear Red wine,
THANK YOU for being there for me when abovementioned hubsband stresses over his job situation....

Dear Jack,
Summer school will be good for you... I know you don't think so... but this is a reset button on your journey....

Dear bed,
 I know I have said it before, but I LOVE YOU THE MOST!!!!!!

Dear shower,
 I know we had an every day we would meet relationship... but I need some distance... sorry.. but we're going to be looking at like 3 times a week now....

Dear HBO,
Thank you for giving me a great "Game of Thrones" finale... and thank you for replacing "Game of Thrones" with original programming... some of us DO watch TV all summer....

Dear World Cup,
Are you on continuously or is it just my imagination????

Dear Pookapookapooka,
 I will not abandon you this summer... I will diligently try to keep a post a day... even if some don't have pictures... words are good too right?

No comments:

Post a Comment