Monday, June 2, 2014

Bringing Supplies Home




brand new Target c/o Goodwill 

this used to be in the hall...

I moved this chest to my room for more storage... GREAT idea that I got from of course vthepleatedpoppy.com.. she put up pics of her house and she had three little chests all together and I really liked it... I would love to get rid of my big dresser so this is the first step... I used the inside for scarves and the top for joooories...

Good Morning Lovelies!!!!  I had a REALLY good Goodwill day... a very bad sports night....
First, I went to Goodwill and replaced the above green shelf  with a white one.. I saw it at Goodwill for 74.99 and JUMPED on it!!! I knew if I didn't get that shelf I would regret it... so we switched it up... replaced the picture with the wreath and I really like it.. it looks simpler.... Today is my last Monday with these puppies... next Monday at this time I will be sleeping....

No comments:

Post a Comment