Monday, June 23, 2014

For the love of Netflix ( and a little Hulu)

Hey y'all... my goal is writing a blog a day... I'm an hour past the deadline... shoot!!! oh well... we move forward.... after devouring "Orange is the New Black"  (I'll start with just one a night... ok... ok.. two a night...Just ONE more..... I HAVE to get up!!!! ok.. I am FOR SURE taking a shower after THIS one... what just happened?? well now I have to keep going... I want some coffee... I'll make some after this episode... I have to get out of bed!!!)
I had a hole... a yearning for something... good tv... something that would be there when I couldn't sleep (every night) or was bored or didn't want to leave the house( every other day) so we go on Netflix and see whats what......
This is what I found so far....
1. Blackfishif you have not seen this documentary... I URGE you to watch it immediately!! Not only is it fascinating, but it is like 12 years a slave for whales... I will NEVER support SeaWorld again, and neither should you... it is a MUST SEE!!!

2. Its A Girl This documentary focuses on the gendercide that is taking over India and China and its lasting effects.... girls are being seen as not even human... this is a must see as well

3. Home  this documentary focuses on a family of seven trying to get out of a housing project in Newark New Jersey and purchase their own home with the help of a very generous program.  The potential homeowners have 11 weeks to clean their credit to come into a 250,000.00 house for 125,000.00 with no down payment or closing cost....

4. Park Avenue: Money Power and the American Dream
this one I fully admit I am biased about... it is about how politicians are talking heads for billionares who are really the ones making and changing laws to promote their own agendas which include tax breaks for the uber rich, no taxes for big business and eliminating social programs such as free/reduced lunch, link cards, wic, and unemployment benefits....

5. Talhotblond this is like Catfish before Nev came into the picture... you can see it all coming... but you dont' want to.....

6. Deadbeat: this is an original show on Hulu... I HATE the commercials that you cannot fast forward... but this show is cute.. funny....

7. Moone Boy Again.. DESPISE the commercials, but this show is very cute... if you like the Irish guy from "Bridesmaids" (Chris O'Dowd) this is the show for you.. hes cute and funny.....
and over on regular TV.....

1.  Next Food Network Star is back... we are on episode 3... the competition is heating up.... we watch for one gal in particular... the blonde in white... she talks only to Bobby Flay in the same way Marilyn Monroe talked to John Kennedy.... "Hey BBBBoobbbbbbbbbby.... did you call me???" as she flips her hair and sticks out her butt... very flirty to an iron chef!!!!!

2. American Ninja Warrior ANW is no joke!!! these contestants train all year to go on this course and are wiped out in an instant... dreams crushed... hearts broken... does it get any better???

3. Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars..now I could never care less about this ho.... honestly... not in "Jersey Shore" or Snookie and JWow"(for the record: I NEVER watched Snookie and JWow....NEVER!!!!) but with her boyfriend she is even faker and he so calls her out on her bullshit... I love him....

4. "Shark Tank"... another show I could have cared less about... but you know when you're really really really hungry and you make a peanut butter on toast and its the best thing ever because you're so hungry... thats this show... I am really desperate for shows and this is my peanut butter on toast... but good... interesting.....
so there you go... look up all these shows on demand or on Netflix or Hulu... I will keep up the hunt and come back with my discoveries....

No comments:

Post a Comment