Monday, June 16, 2014

some ramblings....

Good Afternoon Lovelies.... this is pretty much the best I can do as far as an outfit... My new best friend for the summer is my bed!!! I LOVE that bed.... it is great for us to spend time together.....


I went on newlyloved.com which is the lovliest little blog... my girl Jessica is the cutest thing and she designs rooms... so she put up this pic  of a room that she designed so I had to copy... this house she designed had so many cute aspects....I got the trunk at Ross and all the pillows from Salvation Army...

I went to Target and got a new rug to kind of go with the yellow and white chair.....and add some summer to the room...

this is another inspiration from Jessica....the mirror... I put the lamp that used to be there on my curb... was gone before sunlight... the big easel I got at Salvation Army for 8.00.... it was one of those things you see and put in your cart before anyone else can....

and this dog... does he know how to be comfortable.....even a pillow under his head... he did this completely by himself....

No comments:

Post a Comment