Saturday, May 25, 2013

A "Look What I Got" Extravaganza!!!!

ok My Darlings.... I have said it before and I will say it again... There are times when I go to Goodwill and it is just SCORE SCORE SCORE!!!!!!!! Today was one of those days.... There have been days when I have gone to Goodwill.. saw something wonderful and NOT gotten it because I thought it wouldn't fit in my car or house... then I get home and cry because I didn't get the cool thing I saw... never again!! Now.. I see something I like.. and I NAB it... this bench was one of those things... 6.99??? Wrap it up...
 
 
 
 


I got this same dress in a floral pattern seen here...and love it.. now I  have 2!!!


this purse.. a knock off.. yes.. but a good knock off!!! and girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllll I KNOW knock offs... but look inside.. and 9.99???? yes...

I am linking up with Sharon from  thetinyheart.blogspot.com for her "look what I got!" weekly challenge... check it out... you never know what you get...

No comments:

Post a Comment