Monday, May 13, 2013

Mrs.Reed's linkup is back!!!!

Yay!!! Mrs.Reed is back!!! Her linkup this week??? three questions...
 
 
 
 
 
1.  What made you decide to become a teacher?
I always felt like school was my home... I went to the same elementary school for 8 years and it was like a second home.. I wasn't necessarily good at school.. like great grades... but I always loved the feel of school... I always LOVED playing school!!!!
2. What has been your most rewarding experience as a teacher?
I think my most rewarding experience as a teacher is realizing how much I can accomplish... Finishing my Masters, my commuinication skills, the camaraderie of my team, being diplomatic... I've changed a lot... and I think I think of myself as strong now and teaching is about 85% of the reason...
 
3. If you were not a teacher, what would you be?
hmmmm.... I don't know.. maybe something in medicine.. nursing is highly intimidating as I seriously don't think I could pass the tests... but maybe paramedic... something fast paced... or maybe a veterinarian.. but again.. could I pass the tests???

No comments:

Post a Comment