Friday, May 31, 2013

What I can't do...


Top: Forever 21 (old)
jeans: Levis 501 boot
shoes (generic toms)Bobs by sketchers

For the past couple of days I have been thinking about all of things that are out of my control and I cannot do anything about them...
Example 1: Casey should just date Mike for like 21/2 years.. get engaged and then married... if I had my way.. I would do it like this..
"Oh.. MIke you want to take me out for a date? what is that?? you love me??.. I love you too!!! smooch smooch smooch smooch... oh..your military benefits can help me pay for college??? that is so great!!!"

Example 2:If I had my way, my hubsband would just embrace Illinois and either find another job he likes, or go back to school... and it would go like this...
"Suzanne you were totally right.. Illinois is our home.. and even though its totally corrupt with the politicians... we should stay until we retire"


unfortunately... free  will prevails... ughhh...oh well.. Happy Friday my friends.. and for my friends who are on break already... H A T E Y O U!!!!!!!(I'll love you again on Wednesday...)

No comments:

Post a Comment