Saturday, May 11, 2013

Look what I got!!



Hey y'all.. I didn't hook up with Sharon over at thetinyheart.blogspot.com last Friday because honestly.. I didn't get anything good enough to post.. but not today!!! I got this great dress at Goodwill!!! Now.. the universe is smiling on me because last w/end I bought this dress...
at Salvation Army  for 8.00.. same designer... but I was overconfident in my booty and got a size 10... BIG MISTAKE!!!! my boobs were like squished   it practically took the jaws of life to get me out of it... so... above dress... size 12.. that's my size... boobs should have plenty of room to breathe..

1 comment:

  1. Those are BOTH awesome finds! I was able to score some pieces on clearance, but not for less than $10! Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you back tomorrow for Look What I Got. And swing by on Friday to link up your fav outfit post of the week for Favorite Fashion Friday.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete