Monday, January 12, 2015

Out of hibernation...


Good Morning Beautiful!!! Its Monday... I know I have been MIA from this blog last week... I had two snow days..now.. on snow days we don't shower... we barely make it out of our pjs...we have to huddle in front of the fireplace for warmth like in pioneer days... we panic because there may not be enough food and we may starve to death if theres not a thaw....we feel bad for the people who have to go to work because its is so cold out... and we get texts from our teacher friends who say things like, "Well now we're getting out on June 4!!! Great!!!" We'll pay for this in June!!!"... but we dont' care because we get to sleep late and snuggle with our dogs...but then... that announcement on the school website says, "open on Friday"... and our world is shattered!!! WHAT??? SCHOOL?? HOW CAN YOU MAKE POOR LITTLE BABIES GO TO SCHOOL??? and worse.. how can you make me take shower and get up with the alarm???? Its a cruel reality..... but I'm back now... I'm out in the cold world... and even though I swear to God the moon was still out when I woke up... I love my job... I love my job.. I love my job....

No comments:

Post a Comment