Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Some more great tv!!!



Good Morning Lovelies!!!Its my first day back at school with my puppies... yesterday was a little ease into the new year with teacher institute... its snowy and COLD  I went on the Pinterest yesterday and all I saw were vests vests vests... so here I am with my vest...I wanted to wear my blanket scarf with it.. but that blanket scarf is WARM and I would be sweating all day.. so I switched it up and put this on instead... I don't know if its the most stylish outfit on the block but I have to go from extreme cold outside to extreme heat inside... so I can't go too warm or I'll go crazy from the heat....

I am happy that most of my shows have come back.. namely...  The Celebrity Apprentice!!!! If you have never watched this show before.. do not worrry.. just jump on.. .this season these celebs are playing the game with gusto.... 
I also discovered a fun show.Lilyhammer is a netflix show that I was NEVER into!!! but after trying it out, I'm now on season 2.... its a very fun show to watch because its so snowy and with the snow flying here its great....
Have a wonderful wonderful day my friends... stay warm...


No comments:

Post a Comment