Friday, January 2, 2015

What we have been watching, cleaning,decorating, etc...

took down my tree.... as relieved as I am to put it up... I'm just as relieved to take it down...


this couch downstairs had a hole in it from?? something... so I got a cover for it... once it settles in.. its going to be cute....
Happy 2015 Lovelies!!!! I have tried to keep busy busy busy.... I would love to tell you my NYE was great.. but alas.. no... NYE has NEVER EVER EVER been a good time since I have been born... There is something hinky about that holiday that just prevents me from having a good time and enjoying it... I barely made it to midnight before I fell asleep...
I can tell you that I have found some very good things to watch to share  with you....

1. I spent my New Years Eve with this FINE MAN...
     Gael Garcia Bernal who stars in "Mozart of the Jungle".. this show that you have heard about if you read any magazine... This show is on Amazon and doesn't disappoint... Gael Garcia is hot hot hot and even if you don't like the show.. looking at him is good enough...

2. Lost for Life is a documentary on Netflix about boys who committed pretty heinous crimes as an adolescent and are serving a life sentence for it... very interesting and disturbing...

3.   Breastmilk is a GREAT documentary on breastfeeding... if you have breastfed or plan to breastfeed.. it is fascinating... as I was watching it, one of the gals was pumping milk and as she was pouring the milk into a bottle she said the word anyone who has pumped breastmilk said, "liquid gold"....

4.      Broad City (Comedy Central/Netflix/Amazon) is a show my kids watched all of season one... so I put my foot in the pool and LOVED IT... it was so funny... quick, sharp... I am NOT into drug humor (Pineapple Express, Workaholics, etc) and this show has plenty of it, but I put that aside to enjoy the gals...

4. I've talked about Maron before.. I watched all of season 2 and was pleasantly surprised...

I am looking forward to great TV coming my way in January...
1.        I watched "Married at First Sight" in August... well these couples just got a spinoff... "Married at First Sight: the first year" is debuting January 13.... psyched....(FYI network.. I know you've never heard of it.. but you have it.. )

2. Marriage Boot Camp reality stars also starts in January... the couples are usually lame, but the therapy is good...(WE TV)

3.    For some ridiculous reason, Kroll show  only has one more season starting January 13.. WHY LAST SEASON? WHY????(Comedy Central)
4.    Who will be on the new Celebrity Apprentice?? someone I HATE.. Kate Gosselin... and I look so forward to her getting fired like the first week....

So if you're bored like me, take a good look at some of these shows... you will at least be entertained...

No comments:

Post a Comment