Friday, January 30, 2015

This is what a five day work looks like..


Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllll.. does it look like I'm in my pajamas or what?? I can't seem to get myself out of these shoes.. they are like slippers..
This has been another five day work week and I worked EVERY DAMN ONE OF 'EM!!! My evaluation is in March so I gotta pull out all the stops... 
Do we have big plans for Super Bowl Weekend?? No... I didn't even buy squares... What I'm actually hoping to do is sneak off to Ross and Goodwill during the game while my hubsband is knee deep in meatballs and lil smokies... thats how you celebrate Super Bowl!!!!
Have a GREAT Super Bowl Weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. NIce sweater but I can't see what the shoes look like. We have no superbowl plans here either. I love Ross. Haven't been in awhile though.

    ReplyDelete