Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Inspiration in Red...


The blogger we have to thank for today's outfit is Katie over at forlaurenandlauren.blogspot.com... She got these red boots a while ago and said she couldn't stop wearing them...and I have to say, they really make her outfits POP!! I love them with the jeans... I love them with the leggings... Heres how she has worn them
 they are so eye catching right??? So when urbanog.com had them for 18.00... I HAD to snatch them up....
On other fronts... I saw a couple cute blogs with gals with glasses... For example:
Sarah over at tuckerup.blogspot.com had really cute glasses... I saw hers and was inspired... here we go..

Have a great day my friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the red boots and the glasses. Just had an eye exam and need new glasses. Molly

    ReplyDelete