Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Some more new TV...

are these slippers? Technically speaking.. yes.. but they have a hard sole so they can be worn outside.. I'll allow it... sustained...

Good MORNING Lovlies!!! Its Tuesday and I am here to give you more reviews of some things I have been watching...
1. OF COURSE... Better Call Saul...the newest show from the creators of "Breaking Bad"... Vince GIlligan is also the genius behind "The X Files" which I didn't watch because noone had a blog back then to tell me how good it was... so anyway... I watched "Better Call Saul" (AMC Monday 9 pm central) and was pleasantly surprised... I liked it alot... now with these shows Vince Gilligan usually works backwards and he did that here too... if you loved Breaking Bad as I did you will see alot of familiar faces and also see how he he pieces a story together in a brilliant way... Bob Odenkirk is someone you've seen everywhere from Seinfeld to Fargo... he really is brilliant in just kind of fitting the role and melting into it...So even though its on Monday instead of Sunday... check it out!!! 

AS always.. Have  a WONDERFUL day today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment