Friday, March 22, 2013

The end of a FIVE day week!!




Button down: Target
Cherry sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Dots
Boots: Amazon.com

While all you lucky ducks are going on Spring break next week.. my butt will be here working!!! My spring break isn't until April 9!!! Pray for me!!!
At least the weather isn't taunting me.. it still feels like winter here!!!
So congratulations to all my five day workers.. it has been a five day work week.. and we have worked every damn on of em!!!
today I am linking up withthetinyheart.blogspot.com for her Look what I got challenge.. Look what I got? the boots on Amazon.. 32.00.. (69.00 at payless!!!)

5 comments:

  1. that cherry sweater is so cute!! i want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! Love that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater is really cute! You look so gorgeous!

    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Callie.. you just made my day... I don't know if I've ever been called gorgeous.. you have made someone happy...

      Delete