Monday, March 25, 2013

The noun game...

hey y'all.. its another round of linkups with flyingintofirst.blogspot.com!! Today's challenge? The noun game... your favorite person, place, animal, or thing...

1. Person... Mrs.Reed keeps getting me in trouble.. last week  I had to put a pic of my hubsband up for the five favorite people link up.. now here we go again.. sorry hubs...but this is my favorite person...

2. My favorite place... definitely...my bed... I looooooooovvvvvvvve my bed.. .even though sometimes I sleep weird and it gives me neck aches.. I would never talk bad about the bed...

3.Animal... my FAVORITE animal unfortunately is deceased... this is Matilda.. Mattie for short.. she was our very first dog as a family... I know I will see her again.. she taught me alot....

4. Thing... This is probably queer.. but my favorite thing is this...This B I got from Etsy.com...My family hates it.. I LOVE It.. its big.. its simple.. its just B... I love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment