Monday, March 25, 2013

spring break?




vest:Salvation Army
Scarf: Rue 21
top: Goodwill
Jeans: Goodwill
Boots: Urbanog.com

There is about an inch of snow on the ground right now.. so it doesn't feel much like spring break for Jack and Casey... and its a sleeeeeeeeeeeepy Monday for me....
I spent my whole day yesterday watching "House of Cards" on Netflix like a mental patient.. I watched like 11 episodes... very good.. ending was sketchy....will there be a season 2? It was all very up in the air...but a good show.. I give it a thumbs up
When I woke up yesterday I asked myself the eternal question,"What can be gained????" by getting up? (What can be gained is from Estelle Costanza.. "what can be gained from touching someone's material???!") and the answer was,'nothing.".. just spending money.. so I stayed in bed for the majority of the day.. I did put a bra on just to be respectable.. and then I was winded...
Today I am linking up with themollybuckley.com and jointhegossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment