Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Good.. The Bad.. and the Ugly...


On a normal everyday blog day, my hubsband takes my picture... when he is unavailable.. we go to Tim.. hes is my photographer extraordinare... when HE'S unavailable, we go to Allison.. who.. no disrespect.. but girl takes damn good pics in front of the camera.. not so good behind... so today, I went with Pablo.. my first grader. not bad... not good... but not bad....

necklaces: Lia Sophia

First.. the good.. heres my girl Allison bringing it today with her Express jeans and her DSW boots.. looking all kinds of cute...


Now the bad.. I literally had my student Pablo take this pic..( he did such a good job on Valentines Day).. it isnt' the camera..its me.. I just look bad today...

and the ugly.. all you can see are the boobs....ughhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment