Sunday, March 3, 2013

Goodwill roundup

Target pillows: 4.99 each

Converse by Target: 6.99

Aeropastale chambray shirt: 4.99

Rose gold bracelets: 3.99 for set of 3

Old Navy blouse: 6.99 


This is from my "look what I got" challenge...
Hi.. my name is Suzanne and I am addicted to Goodwill.. but today my addiction paid off!!! See my problem is that I go so often I expect that there will be brand new Target items every day but today was the day it happened.. brand new stuff.... there was a chevron armless chair that I LOVED but it wouldn't fit in my living room...uuuuuggghhhh!!!!Now if you'll excuse me I have aversion therapy through watching "Hoarders" for 3 hours....

4 comments:

  1. you found so many good things!! i went to goodwill this weekend and bought valentine's day candy and that's it. i think my goodwill stinks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gotta be the day... I went in last week and they had a whole aisle empty and I was terrified they were closing

      Delete
  2. Awesome finds! I've been looking for a chambray shirt like that for a while now at local thrift stores but every time I find one it ends up being embroidered with bunnies, flowers or teddy bears! So the search continues. Love the pillows too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a chambray top at old navy and it was too short.... Hopefully this one will be longer...

      Delete