Monday, March 4, 2013

An anti hoarder...

I don't know how many of you have parents like this.. but about 10 years ago, my parents starting getting rid of everything in their house piece by piece... its like they've held it for this long, now YOU take it... Now my dad is getting rid of everything in his basement... My mom passed away about a year ago and he is unloading everything..So far, of everything he's given me, this is my favorite... this is my stocking from when I was little.. it was the only stocking I had as a kid.. its really the only stocking I've ever had... its so little...
my mom used to put oranges and apples in it.. how did they fit??

The retro name tag...retro.. ghetto.. whatever..

when I was MUCH skinnier!!!!
Have any of you gotten something sentimental like this from your parents???.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww. Well, yes. My creepy bunny is sentimental. Love that photo of you as a babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now I take it back... The bunny wasn't creepy!!!

    ReplyDelete