Saturday, March 2, 2013

no makeup Saturday

            Sweater: Salvation Army
                                                                  Necklace: Target
                                                                   Jeans: Dots
                                                                  Boots: Amazon.com

Doing a daily blog is so rewarding... but there are days like today (and everyday) when I swear I look soooo much better in the mirror than I do on camera... I looked at myself in the mirror w/o makeup and I'm like, "yeah, this is fine... "... uhhhhh.... not!!! I look like an extra in the walking dead!!! Cameras can be so unkind!!! But on the bright side.. these boots were from Amazon..they were half of what I have found them for in stores.. what is good about them is they fit over my calves.. cuz girrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllll.. I got some meaty calves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment