Friday, March 1, 2013

Cat in the Hat day!!

                                                  T shirt: Wal Mart
                                                  Jeans: Michael Kors c/o Goodwill
                                                  Boots: Urbanog.com

I'm not trying to look sexy in te last pic.. I was trying to be cute, but when your hubsband is taking the pic and is trying to figure out the camera at the same time, its hard to look like surprised or like,"Hey.. isn't this cute?" face... so it ended up looking like I'm trying to show my boobs, which I am NOT..
Anyway..... tomorrow is Dr. Seuss's birthday which means today is "Cat in the Hat" day!!! So rhyme alot with your friends and remember: "the more that you read, the more things you will know, The more you read, the more places you'll go!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment