Tuesday, December 31, 2013

But is it blog worthy???

I know all you have seen this episode of Seinfeld where Elaine has 60 sponges and has to conserve them.. I use this phrase all the time.. is it blogworthy???  Lately I have done alot of things blogworthy... I hosted a very nice Christmas Eve party (in which I eventually got drunk and passed out but I digress) I went to Goodwill and got some good deals... I found Ross... which... I have come to see as the poor mans Marshalls.... little did I know of all the deals at Ross!!!
Now.. yesterday.. a truly blogworthy moment... I got this chest...
I got it at Goodwill in in for Lemont for 60.00... I know this is at Target for 120.00... this took the place of what used to be this table...
 this table was old... it has wax on one of the legs.. so I got rid of it... the new chest has more storage....  
Blogworthy moment #2..
I took this with my brand new phone/camera stand... my hubsband got it for me for Christmas... whats nice about this story is I didn't ask for it.. he said, " its for your blog"... thats nice...(but probably laden in guilt as he used to be my photog) so even though its not the greatest pic of me... I will play with it and figure it out... 
Happy New Year to all four of my readers!!! I hope we all have alot of blogworthy moments in 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment