Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday


Good Morning Lovelies!!! Time once again.. What I Wore Wednesday over at thepleatedpoppy.com andtuckerup.blogspot.com Today is  wet Wednesday... and when I got to school I recieved these...

from one of my students... made my day!!!
I don't know how many of you have heard.. but our teacher pension reform in Illinois has passed so this means:
I have to work two more years before I can retire
I will be making 300,000.00 less over my retirment
the money I paid into retirement has been spent on other things and is gone gone gone.... why teachers??? why target them? We work the most and make the least... Illinois is screwed up!!!! They don't call it the windy city for the weather... but I swear its the same all over.. if your state hasn't dipped into your retirement.. just wait.. they will....

1 comment:

  1. love your heart sweater!! and that is SO disappointing about retirement!!

    ReplyDelete