Friday, December 6, 2013

the evolution of an outfit


the winning outfit!!!
I don't know if any of you do this.. but I swear I must have changed clothes 4 times this morning... I got these denim leggings from Target... they are regular leggings, but have an elastic waist.. so I'm like, "hell yeah... bring on the elastic waist!!" so I get them home and they are ok from the belly button down.. but the elastic pushed my muffin top up so I looked totally gross!!!at first I thought it was the sweater.. then I tried on three more sweaters and realized it was the jeans... so I switched out the jeans and put the original sweater back on...I'm not saying the elastic waist jeans are no good... but I'm going to have to wear something that HIDES the muffin!!! Can you imagine an elastic waist not being a good thing??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment