Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Late What I Wore Wednesday....

Its my sarong part 2... this sarong I got at Groopdealz as well as the flipflops... 
I was all dressed up yesterday because I had a whole like grown up outing... I met my girls for dinner first and then I asked my hubsband if he wanted to meet me for a drink after.... so Jack and hubs came out and had dinner while I had drinks... and the place we were at had a trivia contest... Now Jack is an "Office" fanatic and I don't know if you know the episode where they went out and played in the trivia contest... so we stayed... we were in first place until the very end where you had to wage points on the final question... so the question was, "What is the disorder that is characterized by delusions of grandeur and an over importance of self?" so hubs gives me some name... I didn't know... turns out we were WRONG and the answer was megalomaniac.... uggggggghhhhhhh!!!! I think I have that!!! How could I have gotten it wrong?! 
In any case, I got to see what people are doing while I'm  sitting on the couch in my pj's at 9 at night... once a year outings are pretty much all I need... 


No comments:

Post a Comment