Saturday, July 26, 2014

Look how much better we look in black and white....


I know I have said it before...but I swear... I look so much skinnier, richer, younger, more lively, more interesting, etc.. in black and white... in cold harsh color I look fat and poor and boring and dumb.... black and white is my best friend...
I am totally doing good on my picture every day... we are on day 5!!! Some are good... some are bad... but today we put on makeup!!! Yay!!! Makeup!!!!  My neighbors next door are doing some kind of earth excavation that started this morning at 8 am so I've been hearing the backup beep! Beep! Beep! all day long.. I think it was even in my dream.... Thus.. I have to get out of my house!!! Have a wonderful wonderful day today... I'll be back tomorrow... probably back to makeup free... but don't hate... we're trying to save water by not showering... 

No comments:

Post a Comment