Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Forgive me....

In the land of apologies there are three phases:
1."I apologize".... I apologize means," I apologize that you are so f'ing stupid that you misunderstood me... I apologize that when pigs fly you'll be smart...." "I apologize" doesn't mean you're sorry...

2."I'm sorry".... I'm sorry is the next step up..."I'm sorry" is reserved for when you have really... In your heart, screwed up...

3. "Forgive me".... "Forgive me" means " I love you and want to mend the damage that has been done.... Damage that I had a part in... I have a few " forgive me's" tonight....

1. Jack: forgive me for not being there emotionally as much as I could.... Forgive me for not living as hard as you....

2.casey: forgive me for making you feel that you couldn't trust me.... Forgive me for not guiding you better... Forgive me for the times you felt alone and abandoned...

3. Chris: forgive me for making you feel alone... Forgive me for not putting myself in your shoes and walking with you instead of battling you

4. Diane: forgive me for abandoning you in your hour of need.... Forgive me for being selfish when you needed me the most

5.daddy: forgive me for believing you didn't need my support when you did... Forgive me for not holding you up when you needed support
Terry: forgive me for not speaking to you fit two years... Forgive me for the time lost and the squandered mistakes
Jane: forgive me for not telling you that you are strong and capable and resilient!!!!!

To all... Forgive me...... I love you and I am truly sorry.. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment