Thursday, July 24, 2014

Keepin it Real...


In the spirit of full disclosure... this pic was taken at @ 4:30... the normal time I put on pj's during the school year... I didn't have my pj's on all day... I did get actually dressed... I am now 95% done with my classroom.... Now... did I just shove a whole bunch of stuff from my previous classroom in the storeroom?? Maaaaybe....... but its OUT of my previous classroom and now the new inhabitant of my previous classroom can now take FULL and COMPLETE ownership... thats what counts...So now we are at the place where all we have left is to print out all my stuff for the first couple of weeks.... 
Now with summer winding down I will be sad to leave my main love... TV.... I have been really diving into some new shows... such as....

1.  Naked and Dating.... I watched the first two episodes of this show (8:00pm VH1) and I am IN!!! Its kind of like Naked and Afraid with food and alcohol... the first couple go on a naked date, then those two people go on two more dates (naked of course) and then at the end, the 2 original people decide who to go on a second date with....

2. 20\20... I know.. this isn't a new show... but the stories are new... I watched a story about a teen who was killed by her two friends... all 15... I am still wondering how this happens.....

3. American Ninja Warrior... I know.. I know.. I've said this one before... but we only have like 2 left... and our girl Casey Catanzaromay become the first female ninja.... so tune in on Monday to see if she makes it!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment