Friday, July 11, 2014

My new classroom in process

This is to the right of the door... I used the bookcase to hold extra supplies that we will need throughout the year.. so I can collect the crayons, scissors, glue, and hold it until January when supplies are scarce!!
Heres the back of the room.. the carpet area/ smartboard... this room is REALLY much smaller than my old room.. but hopefully my kids will be smaller too .. #nomorehormonemilk/meat
the view from the door... a little to the left...the bookcases hold binders, folders, pencil boxes, the bins on top hold pencils, crayons, scissors.. See the bulletin board? I went to Wal-Mart and actually purchased some material to keep the classroom kind of cohesive....
the carpet area in front of the smartboard... the best thing about this new classroom? Drywall walls that you can just staple stuff to....I had that calender pocket chart and forgot I had it.. the serendipity of moving:)

Hey y'all... long time no blog... the reason... I had some kind of intestinal bug that had to make its way all the way to the end of my small intestine... it took it three days.... so I have just been sitting here nauseated not being able to blog...
So you know when you're sick you just do ANYTHING to get out of the house... so I went to my classroom and did some work... It is NOT done by any stretch of the imagination... but heres where we are so far...
Heres the view from the door... Thats my reading table in the back.. this way if any administrators come in I look like I'm working.. which I ALWAYS am!!!!  The bins in the back by the window hold book boxes.. I decided NOT to put names on them this year, but numbers instead... Every student will have a number that they will use for their book box and their mailbox....

So there it is.. like I said.. a work in progress.. we go back next week to hopefully finish up fingers crossed!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment