Tuesday, May 5, 2015

its all in a name...


Good Morning Friends...Its only Tuesday.... Your girl Pooka has exactly 20 days of school left.... that sounds like hardly any.. .but its alot... 
Alot of my blogger friends out there seem to be doing this thing that I hate.. they are changing the name of their blog.... 
Everyone knows me and the pooka but alot of people ask me what Pooka means... I would love to tell you I made it up, but I didn't... I used to have a friend named Octavia and she had a little girl named Sydney who was two when I had Casey ;... every time she called her she would call her Pooka... then she went to pookapookapooka.... Octavia made up the word Pooka.. I just kind of took it on... but I've been using it ever since... Anyone who is special to me is Pooka... Pooka is a term of endearment... so if you love someone, they are a pooka...My blog will always be named pookapookapooka... love love love....
Image result for pooka

No comments:

Post a Comment