Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Three rubberbands...


The reason I look crazy in these pictures is because:
1. I forgot to lock little Cooper (seen here)
in his crate last night and at around 12 am he comes out like," oh.. is this door open??? I'll just slank out and see.... " and then proceeded to click clack around all night....
2. it is sooooooooooooo cold today.. like 50.. and my hubsband was like, "hurry up!! I want to go back to bed!!".... 
So I had to rush over to the fridge to get the pic....
So if you are on facebook, which all of you are.. you may have heard about the 3 rubber bands... its kind of a challenge I guess... you put three rubberbands on your left arm... (pick three that are thick and loose) then every time you say a kind word to someone, you switch a rubber band to your right arm...the goal is to have all three rubber bands on your right arm by the days end... its not as easy as you think... yesterday I switched two rubber bands... I'll keep you posted on my progress:

No comments:

Post a Comment