Saturday, June 15, 2013

Five for Friday on a Saturday...

fiveforfriday
I am linking up with doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com for her Five for Friday.... (a day late..)
My hideous face!! I look like I have a flesh eating disease with my treatment... you know when you see like a burn victim? Thats what I look like.. People are trying to not look at me after they see me...
Now that I sleep later than my hubsband I have to take my own pics.. I discovered why he takes good pics of me.. hes taller... my son is shorter and when he takes pics of me... I look so old and fat.. Higher is better..
Our Beloved Blackhawks WON GAME 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals......GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!


Our Deck needed a big makeover... so many bloggers take pics on their deck and I would love the natural light... so 300.00 later... now I can take pics on it...
My toes were in desperate need of a pedi... I mixed it up.. .yellow....

No comments:

Post a Comment