Wednesday, June 26, 2013

both sides now

Top: Gap c/o Goodwill
Jeans: Signature boot c/o Goodwill
shoes: aeropastale
necklace: ebay
 I am smiling in this picture... but the song I posted earlier in the week...
is taking over my life... uuuuughhhhh..... where to begin... with the song... the clouds... they block  the sun.. they rain and snow on everyone.... its clouds illusion I recall.... I really don't know clouds... at all.....

1. My tax situation... not resolved.. no word... hubsband," I'm NOT paying the tax... "totality of the circumstances!!!!:,... I don't know what it means either... its his favorite saying.....
2. hubsband asks me, "What do you want for your birthday?" I said, " A new car"...so I went out with Jack and Casey... now...... if you've ever been to a car dealership you know.... it is an ALL DAY experience... so we were at the dealership for 7 hours.. I am NOT kidding... come out with a Kia Soul, no trade in... 500.00 down payment... 354.58 payment... now why is this good? Because now Jack and Casey have their own car..... I  dont' have to share!!!!!! THIS IS HUGE!!! hubsband says, " I'm not signing that!!!!!": so I sign it on my own.... now..... bitterness..... I've looked at love from both sides now.. from win and lose and still somehow...I really don't know love at all.......
3. My dad's birthday is Friday.... I invite everyone to Olive Garden for this birthday.. somehow this leads to controversy.....and now old friends are acting strange.. somethings lost but somethings gained in living every day.... I really don't  know life ... at all...........

No comments:

Post a Comment