Sunday, June 9, 2013

Game of thrones.... The end....

My beloved(I have so many beloveds don't I?)"game of thrones" has come to another end so I must present my thoughts....
1.
Tyrion.... Where to begin.... His undying loyalty to his wife... His conpassion for Sansa... The only one to go up against Tywin...
2.joffrey..... A. Show is only as good as its villan.... And this boy is sooooooooo good at being baaaaaaaddddd.... Joffrey... I can't wait until you die and yet I dread that day.....
3.these wolves have been a part of this show from day one!!! If you don't like fantasy but love dogs... Watch this show... They are prominent...




4.daenerys targaryen.... Mother of dragons.... Mother of slaves..... Episode one showed her for @5 minutes and that's all we needed to sell us on her leadership... Last episode... Same thing...5 minutes.... She is the rightful queen.....Dracarys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment