Sunday, June 2, 2013

NOOOOO GAME OF THRONES!!!!!!!

uuuuuggghhh....... girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllll.... I write this through my weeping!!! I swear.. it has been a hard ass year for the fine lookin mens that I love on TV...
FIRST... Matthew dies on "Dowton Abbey"...exhibit A of hotness...exhibit B of hotness....
THEN... "Game of Thrones" puts a  scissor through my heart by killing off ROB!!!! I have written of his FINE NAKED BUTT in this blog before... and now... hes dead... just like that... DEAD!!! NO "Game of Thrones"!!!! NO!!!!!!!!! They could've taken Jon... hes not as hot (no offense.. I mean.. hes hot.. but not you know.. Rob hot..)... and the wolf getting murdered????? That is just too much!!!
So today is  a sad sad sad sad day!!!!! Rob...... I will miss you and your fine naked butt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment