Thursday, October 17, 2013

a blog inspired outfit...


Good Morning Lovelies!!!! This outfit is straight from the bloggers community... All my blogger friends out there all have:
1. the animal print sweater
2. the gingham button down
3. the booties
So put all together and you have the vision before you... THANK YOU INTERNET!!!!

As many of you know the government shutdown is over... so my hubsband is going back to Virginia on Monday... I am sad of course.. however...we need to give God some credit here... I mean come on... who ever heard of a government shutdown?!! God brought Chris back to me many many many times.. HE really is the one who saves me over and over... back in 2008 Chris worked in Virginia and hurt his ankle resulting in surgery...resulting in multiple blood clots in his lung... he was brought back home... now hes back... and a government shutdown has brought him home...
Steve Carell Evan Almighty
I don't know if any of you ever saw "Evan Almighty" with Steve Carrell... its about a guy who wants to run for government but of course God has other plans.. it really spoke to me especially since we watched it in the hospital while my hubs was in for the blood clots... God has plans for me He has plans for Chris...

No comments:

Post a Comment