Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm a pillar you're a pillar.. wouldn't you like to be a pillar too??

Hey y'all.. here is me.. along with our superintendent and our librarian.. our school got recognized for having the highest isat scores in the district in reading and math!! Now.. what do you get for this? a pillar pin... I, along with the entire staff of my school are pillars... whats a pillar you ask? Heck if I know.. but you can bet your butt I'll brag about it left right sideways and upside down...
"Uhhhhhhh... excuuuuuuuuuuse me... but I'm a pillar... so I'll need to step to the front of the line...
yeah.. I' m a pillar.. so I wont' be doing the dishes anymore...
excuuuuuuuuuuuse me... but I'm a pillar..... so.. yeah... you might want to just give me that raise... thaaaaaaaannnks!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment