Monday, October 28, 2013

Red Ribbon Week

Girrrrrrrrrrrlllllll.. I would love to tell you I am wearing these glasses to be fashionable or look smart.. neither... My contact was bothering me so badly I told the eye dr. and she said I had to hand them in to get new contacts... uggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! it takes 7 whole days to get a new contact...in this day and age!!! I swear I think its coming by pony express!!!!I have parent teacher conferences this week so hopefully my parents will think I'm some kind of nerd teacher with my glasses and not harrass me too bad...Parent teacher conferenences are the WORST!!! They are so time consuming.... but we persevere!!! Today is the beginning of Red Ribbon Week... so remember: DRUG FREE!!!! Have a WONDERFUL week my lovelies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment