Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday....

Good Morning Lovelies!!!! Its Wednesday again.. the day we linkup with Lindsey from thepleatedpoppy.com and Sara from tuckerup.blogspot.com... Some things I've been up to... Last night I watched "Crazy Sexy Cool.. the TLC story"... I have to give this a thumbs up!!! Loved all the 90's clothes.. songs.. TLC... who can turn this down???
they just look exactly like them.....
Next up... I have cooked a home cooked meal for jack and casey every day this week... go me!!! (One day was Stouffers enchiladas which technically Casey cooked.. but I'm counting it anyway)
Next... I went to Rue 21 and picked up the fabulous love love love sweater...it wasn't too cheap..like 19.99.. which is alot... but you know.. pooka pooka pooka... love love love... So to all my readers.. I send you LOVE LOVE LOVE.. especially my dad who grouched that I never write about him...LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment