Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Making up for Lost Time...

Hey y'all... I had Columbus Day off so of course you know I only shower on Blog days... but I did take lots of pics on my day off... Today's outfit comes to you care of Dots... who apparently were way ahead of their time two years ago when I got this faux leather vest there... little did I know the faux leather trend was coming....(is that my bra in the background??? uggghhhh!!!!)


Today's guest? MY big pile of laundry....I try people... I try....


Colby... Big giant baby..


I went to the Goodwill in Lemont and got this great chest.... 74.99... not bad right??/


I went to Binny's and found this wine just in time for Halloween... they have all kinds of Halloween wines but they all sound gross.. this one was quite nice...


No comments:

Post a Comment