Monday, November 10, 2014

a terrible picture but a good story...

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllll.. I KNOW... this is one horrible picture!!! but my photographer had theapy this am at 7:30 so I had to take the picture my darn self.... as you can see I tried to compensate with clipart and text but in the end.. its a bad pic.. I know it...
Every Monday I go on these fav blogs of mine and all my bloggers out there are like, " Oh My God..I had like the BEST weekend!! LOVE LIFE!!'.. while I'm like, " I did laundry... grocery shopped, and watched "Shark Tank".... but this weekend was different.. I had a very nice little weekend... I still did laundry, grocery shopped and watched 'Shark Tank".. but my son was OUT of  the house so I had some nice time with my hubsband.... we see each other all the time now, but when you have a 17 year old boy hangin around all the time... you're not really gettin romantic..but hes trying to get out of the house now to be with his friends and that leaves more time for romance... I am actually dare I say it?? happy!!! This is the part when I feel like when we were first dating... back then it was my parents who we had to skate around.. now its my son... We haven't lived alone with each other since I was pregnant with my daughter 21 years ago... and next year when my son goes to college we'll have the house to ourselves again... ahhhhh... to be 22 again....

No comments:

Post a Comment