Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What we've been watching...



Good Morning!!!! Its Wednesday...so that means linkup!!! Go on over to thepleatedpoppy.com and tuckerup.blogspot.com for their What I Wore Wednesday linkup... you'll be inspired... I promise....
I am including two different outfits.today because I have been deeply into the Pinterest looking for a cute little outfit.. so.. I am seeing alot of the combat boots with leggings...My legs are super short so its not AS cute as the pinterest gals.. but you know.. I try... Next up is the aztec sweater.. now.. I got this at Goodwill... it is a cross between something you would find at Forever 21 and something someone probably sat in while they smoked themself to death.... but its warm .. so... yeah...
Now... FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY... I have some good shows to report  to you...
1. The Comeback.. on HBO... now...this show was on 9 years ago and this is the second season... I liked it the first time it was on because the premise of the show is that you're not supposed to like Valerie.. you know her.. she is very shallow, very clueless, and yet very holier than thou... once you realize you're supposed to be uncomfortable.. its really good!!
2. Getting On again.. HBO... this dramedy was semi funny last season.. this season.. kicked up a notch.. I literally laughed out loud like 5 times on Sunday....
3. Foxcatcher  I have been hearing about this movie for about 3 months and now Steve Carrell is out promoting.. I cannot wait to see it on Friday when it comes out!!!!

Have a GREAT Wednesday lovelies...

4 comments:

  1. Oh you cute patootie! I love your outfits! And your Goodwill sweater comment made me laugh... nice find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that sweater! My Goodwill does not have near the great stuff you have found at yours. I am going out today to thrift as my daughter has recently gone up a pants size so need to find some jeans for her. But I love that sweater on you. I like the boot socks too and bought some from Groopdealz but it has not been cold enough to wear boots yet here so haven't tried them. My legs are short like yours and my thighs are a bit thicker so I am hoping the boot socks work with my jeans and boots. If not guess I will wear them with leggings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous... I've been banned from groopdealz!!! And today's stuff is soooooo cute!!!!

      Delete
  3. I have now been banned too from Groopdealz. However, I think we are the same in height and body shape Suzanne and I have some of the same stuff you do. I have seen so many things on Groopdealz and Jane.com that I want and I can't do it. I wish our Goodwill had some of the deals yours does. Anyway, like your outfits. :-)

    ReplyDelete