Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Material....



I put together this little birdhouse lantern... I saw this one blog where the gal kind of had a seasonal birdcage... thats what I'm trying to do with it...
Good Morning!!!! Its Tuesday.. and I don't know if you know this or not but its a blistery  10 degrees in Illinois!!! what?? I think its contributing to my Christmas spirit....
Yesterday was my sister's birthday.. seen here
and not that that news isn't blogworthy.. but its not blogworthy... I bring this up because my number one reader of the blog my dad scolded me for not mentioning her birthday on the blog... In my opinion, birthday shout outs are for FACEBOOK... that is what facebook is for... blogs are for clothes, decorating, an occasional funny/deep thought, and above all television/movie recommendations... not birthday shout outs.. so as much as I love my sister her birthday cannot be a blog topic... 
Do you have anyone who tries to drive your blog?? When I write the blog entries its like Carrie from  "Sex and the City"... its what I'm thinking... but my dad thinks I don't have enough material so he feels the need to give me suggestions... I have told him a million times to start his own blog and then he can write all his thoughts down.. but he says its too much work... oh well... I guess when you open yourself up you gotta learn to accept the criticism... 
Have a lovely Tuesday my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment