Monday, November 3, 2014

The Documentary Train...

Hey all... Look at me.. two posts in one day... I am sitting at school waiting for my next conference to show up... so I may stop at any minute...
I told y'all about how the TV was slim pickings right? Like I look at my DVR and it is a ghosttown I tell ya... there is nothing on there but Judge Judy and an old "The First 48"... it is sad... so I have been using the documentaries on HBO and Netflix to get me through this drought.... this is what I found so far...
1. Project Nim... you'll come for the chimpanzee... you'll stay for the injustice... this documentary was FASCINATING!! It is about an experiment done in 1975 I think it started and goes through what this poor chimp had to put up with... its like Blackfish meets Grizzly Man meets Planet of the Apes....

2. Mea Maxima Culpa...
this was another injustice documentary... it is mainly about a priest that abused about 100+ boys in a Catholic School for the deaf.... sooooooooo disturbing!!!!


I'll keep looking for those documentaries for all of us who are wildly disillusioned by the fall tv schedule!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment