Sunday, December 28, 2014

My best looks 2014

Hey all... I've been at this blogs business for a while now... I've got to have SOME good looks right??? Lets see....
10.
the blanket scarf?? that's what makes the outfit...

ok.. this one is the necklace and the boots....

I got a lot of compliments on this outfit... so I have to put it in in top 10

this one is the scarf and the mixed plaids...

the bun... the confort of the outfit and the bun...

I wore a pair of running shorts underneath so my thighs wouldn't rub together... super comfy....


the necklace.... and the boots


loved this dress... loved the sweater... l=I got alotta compliments on it...

1 comment:

  1. Great looks! I really like the Love shirt. I have it too and I am glad you re-posted it as I need ideas on how to wear it. :-) I love the red t'shirt on you, red is a great color for you. Great outfits.

    ReplyDelete